Viptela is looking for an energetic, well-rounded candidate with a “can-do” attitude to lead all field-marketing activities. You will report to the Head of Global Marketing and work closely with the Sales teams to identify, plan and execute a wide range of marketing events focused on building the sales pipeline. This position is suited for a marketer who is willing to roll up his sleeves, and loves to work on both demand generation and events. This role is based in San Jose, CA.
- Identify and execute regional programs including tradeshows and campaigns to drive lead generation goals and brand awareness.
- Deliver dashboard report that tracks effectiveness / impact of marketing spend on leads and pipeline per region.
- Own all aspects of delivering successful demand generation programs, including end-to-end logistics, contracting and budgeting, promotion, email campaigns, A/B testing and managing sales teams to drive towards campaign goals.
- Effectively manage the customer experience with branded giveway merchandise and marketing collateral.
- 2+ years of experience in field marketing or demand generation roles in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years event experience.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools and other relevant portals.
- Experience with excel and budget management.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent.
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM tools like Google Analytics, Adwords, LinkedIn.
- Campaign manager is a plus but not required.
- Pre-IPO equity
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) and pre-tax health care and dependent care (FSA/HSA) and commuter benefits
- Stocked kitchen, catered lunches and dinners