Senior Technical Writer
- Write, deliver, and maintain high-quality software documentation.
- Identify user needs and use cases, and take an innovative approach to develop documentation solutions that are both useful and collaborative.
- Work closely with product marketing, engineering, and content teams to independently research and deliver content for each release.
Responsibilities and Expertise:
- 7-10 years of writing experience.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with routing protocols, switching, and security.
- Ability to independently come up to speed and write content from scratch with minimal hand-holding.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Information architecture experience desirable.